Monday, May 17, 2010

First class baby

I am not sure how many people have flown first class, but if you haven't just know that it is fucking awesome.  I recently was on a flight flying in the coach class as I have every other time in my life.  Apparently, the airline was greedy as fuck and overbooked and people were pissed. They were asking if anyone wanted to "get bumped" and get on the next flight flying first class as well as a free ticket.

Seeing as how I have never experienced this luxury I decided that I needed to try this first class thing.  If anyone tells you it is not that big of a different they are lying their ass off.  I boarded the flight first, sat in the over-sized leather seat, got drinks (in glass, not cheap ass plastic) before we even took off, had real glass salt and pepper shakers, had a porcelain plate for my meal, a warm towel, etc.  It was unreal.  I don't think I can ever go back to slumming it up in coach.  I need to get bumped every flight, or I need to get rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment